Zion Lutheran Church, Pleasant Plains IL
Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
We have resumed Sunday Worship Services. effective June 7, 10:15 a.m. (with the following changes)
We have resumed Sunday Morning worship services. The June 14 service will include hymn singing and Holy Communion. The below guideline are in place. The situation is fluid. Please watch this website for updates.
- Worshipers of all ages are expected to wear face coverings
- In order to facilitate social distancing, we will block off 50% of the pew seating.
- Face Covering can be removed when receiving Holy Communion.
- We will limit the people at the Communion rail to six (or one family unit)
- Standing (no kneeling) at the Communion rail
- There will be a table set up where you can deposit your tithes and offerings when you enter or exit. This is in lieu of passing the offering plate
- We will resume hymn singing
- There will be adult Bible class but no Sunday School classes June 14
- There will be no indoor fellowship hour for now
- Members please practice social distancing whenever possible
- It is very important that we obtain an accurate record of who is attending (in case an outbreak occurs). So please fill out an attendance card, and place it in the designated area when you exit.
The above are the initial guidelines for our first return to a Sunday morning worship. All items are subject to change as conditions change. Thank you for reviewing and understanding.
Recordings of Sunday Services
As Sunday services have now resumed (albeit with modifications), we are now posting recordings of the Sunday service in lieu of the weekly devotion messages that were posted while services were suspended.
(No video available for July 5 2020 service)
Sunday School and Adult Bible Study 9:00 a.m.
Divine Worship 10:15 a.m.
|525 N Cartwright St|
|Pleasant Plains IL|
|Phone: (217) 626-1282|
|Fax: (217) 626-1953|
The church is located across the street from Pleasant Plains High School.
Rev. Donald Pritchard